Dear Cross-Cultural Colleagues and Friends,
The Scientific Committee for the 9th IACCP European [Regional] Congress invites you to submit abstracts for our Warsaw 2017 conference. The deadline for abstract submission is December 31th 2016. All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the corresponding author latest by February 28th, 2017, together with detailed information and guidelines.
The motto of the Congress is: From a Cross-Cultural Perspectives: Conflict and Cooperation in Shaping the Future of Europe. From this formulation, Scientific Committee has derived five thematic tracks:
- Acculturation among Immigrants and Refugees vs. Multiculturalism in receiving society;
• Integration and Conflict: Identities in Europe;
• Intergroup processes: Ethnic and National Conflicts;
• Religions, Ideologies, Political Processes in Current and Historical Perspectives;
• Improving intergroup relations: Applications of Cross-cultural Psychology.
Proposals can be submitted for:
• Group sessions – Symposia and Panel discussions
• Individual Oral and Poster Presentations
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions in these tracks as well as other fields of your research and expertise. If you have any questions with regard to Abstract Submission, please contact us at [email protected]. On behalf of the IACCP 9th European [Regional] Conference – Warsaw 2017 Scientific Committee,
Prof. Dr. Fons J. R. van de Vijver Prof. dr hab. Paweł Boski IACCP President Congress President Tilburg University,. SWPS University of Social The Netherlands Sciences and Humanities Warsaw, Poland